1. No stock will be released without payment.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a correct address and contact number for delivery. Should the wrong details result in stock not being delivered, the customer will be responsible to pay any additional courier costs.
3. No courier to farms or isolated areas. Should the customer live on a farm or an isolated area, a delivery address in the nearest town must be provided as courier address. It will then be the customer’s responsibility to arrange for receipt of the parcel, and to collect it from the given address.
4. Damaged stock need to be photographed within 48 hours of receipt and the photographs emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can claim from the courier company and replace the stock. If damage is not photographed nor reported within 48 hours of receipt, it will be assumed that the stock was damaged while in the customer’s possession and the stock will not be replaced.
5. Should the customer receive the wrong stock, it needs to be photographed within 48 hours of receipt and the photographs emailed to email@example.com so we can arrange for the stock to be returned to us, and for the correct order to be sent to the customer. In this case, additional courier costs will be for our account. If wrong orders are not photographed nor reported within 48 hours of receipt, the stock won’t be accepted back and additional courier costs will be for the customer’s account.
6. No refunds will be done once stock has been couriered.
7. Should a customer purchase a product on preorder, he agrees to have the rest of his order held back until the release date of the preordered product, unless otherwise agreed.
8. Release dates of preorders may change. In such case the customer will be notified of the new release date. Should the release date be postponed by more than 30 days the customer will have the option to cancel his order and receive a refund in full.
9. We agree not to reveal the names or personal information of our customers to a third party for marketing purposes, and to do all within our power to keep our customers’ financial details secure.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to supply stock to individuals or businesses should we feel such a transaction may damage our brand in any way.